Monday, March 4, 2019

Production Location

Hey guys, I just  got off t he phone with my partner, and we discussed some few things.

First of all, since this is a psychological thriller we are researching our location to film. We had the idea of the film being taken place in a room that connects to a bathroom.  You might be asking , why a bathroom? The bathroom is supposed to foreshadow the importance of safety  because it represents a safe place for the character. However, the problem with that is the lighting situation. Usually in thriller films, lowkey lighting is used almost throughout the entirety of the movie. So, I  was looking on Amazon  to see if they sell dim light bulbs.   I  was brought to this page which showed me hundreds of different types of light bulbs. The first one that pops up is one of my top favorites because it has the settings to change the type of lighting I want. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=dim+light+bulb&crid=2S6USRDKQHIJH&sprefix=dim+light+bulb%2Caps%2C158&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10  

We're still indecisive about the light bulb situation, so I'll keep you updated !

XOXOXO, Hanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment