Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Character Development

           I am not sure if you guys remember how my friend and I were indecisive about our gender for the film. I mentioned how I really wanted a girl, however, we are going to chose a boy.  I was kinda upset I'm not even going to lie, but I think it's the best choice we have.
          My friend's sister has these two boys whom she babysits. One of them is really interested in the film industry, so we decided that this would be a great opportunity for him to learn. We plan on giving him a little lesson about all the fancy camera shots and angles, so he can find out the behind the scenes process of a film.  Later on in his life, if he still dreams to purse being an actor  he could use this experience as an extra bonus for his resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment