Saturday, March 16, 2019

Group Meetings

On Friday, we had group discussions where everyone in the class gets put in a group to receive ideas and critiques from others. To be honest , I really enjoy these because it gives me a chance to find out what my project needs help on. Additionally, I can give help to others as well. Throughout these group meetings, one person gives a concise summary of their film and the behind the scenes process. During the time that the person is speaking every person in the group adds a comment based on what the person is speaking about. I personally find it very interesting because I get to take inspiration from the other participants.

I like that throughout these group discussions, I can ask my peers questions regarding my project. Group meetings are really useful because it gives me strategies on what I can improve on, resulting in a better project.

No comments:

Post a Comment