Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Light bulbs

         I was thinking, and I thought about how dope it would be if we used red lights to create a more scary and tense feeling to the scene. However, I do not have red lights just laying around my house so I have to go to Home Depot to see if they carry red light bulbs. IF they do not have red light bulbs which I know they will, I can just purchase red spray paint or red paint and cover the bulb completely. With the use of the light, we will incorporate a plethora of extreme close ups, this will result in a more emotional connection with the character and the viewer.
     To give you more of an idea, I'll insert some pictures of how I would like the extreme close ups to be:
Image result for close up shot

This is the closest to the representation of what I want, except it'll be under a blanket shadowing with the red light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment