Thursday, February 28, 2019

Characters

Since our genre is a psychological thriller, most of the time it includes just one main character. So that iswhat we plan ondoing, however, our onlydilema ischoosing acharacter. We are not sure if we want to make the character a boy or a girl, or young or older. Personally, I think girl characters that act in a scary movie give off more of that creepy vibe than boys.

Additionally, my friend and I are on the lookout to find children who would be interested in participating in our film. My mom has a friend who has daughters that I normally babysit every weekend, so I am going to ask for her permission. While, my friend’s sister babysits two boys who seem to be very enthusiastic. We’ll have to see which of the participants make the cut.

I’ll keep you guys updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment