Monday, February 25, 2019

Final Decision

      My friend and I came to the conclusion that our genre will be psychological thriller. My friend and I met up at Panera to discuss our schedules and plan out our outlines. On this same day we began our storyboard; this took a while because of the fact that we both had different ideas. However, we decided to put both of our ideas together, so that none of our ideas would be left out.
 
     I had the idea of doing a aftermath murder, and how the murder lives on with their life knowing they killed tons of people. My friend and I wrote down each idea and we came to the conclusion that my idea would be difficult to film, however, we can incorporate some of my thoughts with hers.
 
     Our film opening is not in depth right now, but we do have the idea. Which is, a little boy who is finding the dark. There's a lot going on in his house that he does not know of, meanwhile, he's upstairs in the bathroom trying to get help. So far, that is all we have, stay tuned to hear more of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment