Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Magazine research

    To start off with my magazine, I first have to gather my research about my genre. I researched information that would attract and make an impact on the audience's life. In order to make the content  of the magazine appealing, I first had to research who is my target audience and how am i going to market my magazine. Of course, the very first thing people look at on a magazine is the cover page. If a cover page uses bright colors and big letters its chances are much higher to do well in the industry, than a magazine that uses dull boring colors. In the magazine world, the covers allow people to better understand the world. Knowing that my magazine will have to do with health and fitness, photography is an enormous part of the cover of a magazine. The shots of the models, the angels, the poses, all contribute to the cover.

Related image

This magazine cover is a well demonstrated example of how the cover should look like. The main focus of the magazine is in the middle. The headlines and subtitles all contribute to the main focus which is the woman.

Image result for healthy and fit magazine
This magazine uses a color scheme which is a good way of catching the target's eyes. The use of big bolded letters and the variety of fonts make it extremely pleasing to the viewer's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment